Thursday, October 29, 2009

And the Answer IS....


I have my predictions for the upcoming election...and I'll post them this weekend...along with the reasoning behind these predictions.

In case you're wondering..and I'm pretty sure you don't care: I've been totally consumed trying to make sure this upcoming election is the most honest our berg has seen in years. It's several full-time jobs...no wonder why Chuckles never bothered to do this (though I suppose he had other reasons).

Another question: WHY is (the Robber) Barron so exercised about a $240.00 bill I submitted (for the costs of the recount and subsequent lawsuit)? Is this why we're paying him better than two bucks a minute? It seems the amount of time he's spending on this would pay this bill...and he could spend our precious tax dollars checking into the hundreds of thousands given to particular others who are friendlier to the Mayor. Or maybe he should use that money to take Charm School lessons....Hmmmm?


No comments: