Friday, November 4, 2011

Time Is Running OUT!!!

We got a dumpster load of troubles coming our way.

And we got no one to blame but ourselves.

While we looked the other way, Porky Picard (shown below)

 (A RECENT PHOTO)

used his power and his office to enrich his cronies by using millions of our tax dollarsKen Carney (and his company, Baybrook Remodeling) is only the most obvious sucker at the City's teats at this point in time.

The fact is that Porky (and his pigs) are now pulling on a dry well...but that won't stop them.

I don't know if you noticed it, but real estate prices have gone a bit down in the past few years.  But the porkers need their fat, and so (go figure) the values of condos went SKY-HIGH last year (or so the Assessor said).  And we all know the Assessor is non-political, right?  So, condo owners paid about 150% more than in 2009...and we all know that West Haven condo's were selling like hotcakes then, right?

Uh, Right????!!!!!!!!

Well, here's a prediction for y'all.  You'll vote Porky and his pals back in, and then (with apologies to the Rev. Martin Niemöller) :

"First, they raised the taxes on the condos, and I didn't protest because I didn't own a condo;

 Then they raised the taxes on the apartments, and I didn't protest because I didn't live in an apartment; 

Then they raised the taxes on the multi-families, and I didn't protest because I didn't live in a multi-family;

Then they raised the taxes on me; but by then there was no one left to protest."



 Next year, when they're all elected, they're coming for US.

No comments: