Saturday, February 13, 2010

Your (Freudian) Slip is Showing...


Wow...and these are his friends. Even his opponents don't call him that (at least in print).

Beyond this humorous (at least to my juvenile tastes) point, there's the more serious issue of BLATANT BOOSTERISM f
rom our little friend "The Truth". Apparently (to borrow shamelessly from Karl Rove), "I'm entitled to my truth, and they're entitled to The Truth". And they can keep "The Truth", as far as I'm concerned.

I make no secret of my biases; but at the very least, it has to be granted (even by my opponents) that I am the only blogger to have published the complete ballots for everyone to see. And on that point, I should make clear that those samples were simply my amateurish a
ttempt to mimic the ballot using Microsoft Excel; they were not the actual ballots.

Though, of course,who do I think I am? I'm trying to argue against:


And ain't it really curious that - even though "fair and balanced" - they don't want their identities known....Hmmmmm?

UPDATE: 6:45 pm 02/13/10: It's nice to know that "The Truth" is at least a small part of this blog...how else could one explain the correction shown below? Might it be that "The Truth" finally got "tiered" of my jokes about her (lack of) spelling ability?


5 comments:

RE said...

Its also a blatent lie that they say you MUST vote for ALL SIX names on that row, when in actuality you can vote for as many as you want to on any row up to six..

West Haven Bob said...

Well, no one said the Truth had anything to do with the facts...

RE said...

Your right , The Truth can always be bent by those who cant handle or do not know the realfacts

West Haven Bob said...

As a famous person once remarked,

"I don't mind hypocrisy...so long as it's SINCERE"

THAT pretty much says it all.

RE said...

So true