Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Voters look at Politicians

I'm sorry to be the one who has to break this fact to our City's politicians, but:

This is how most of West Haven Voters see you!

Do you get it now? I didn't think so. Let's try a simpler explanation:

For far too long, politico's have gotten their offices from voters who cast their vote: not for who will do the best job, but for whom they like or for whom someone they know says they like. Helluva way to pay our taxes, right?

Who in hell am I kidding? This has always worked for you...and look where it's gotten us: the highest taxes in the highest taxed state. Woo-Hee! But at least your friends and supporters are on our tax rolls. Woo-Woo-Hee!

It probably will work yet again...and we'll continue to pay even more taxes to maintain your out-of-date model of government. I might
as well have said this to the damned cat.
What in HELL will ever change? The answer is: NOTHING - at least, until you finally manage to bring West Haven down to Hell.

You won't learn...until we learn. Jeez, I hope the cat is listening! Maybe it's smarter than the rest of us!!!

Maybe I'll try again on that damned cat. Maybe I'll have better luck.

Yeah, right.




No comments: