Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who's That Girl?


I've received word - from an unusual source - that there seems to be something of a, shall we say, "dissension amongst the ranks" within the challenging group of Democrats.

Apparently, the "Picard-Powers" - those who are leading the revolt against the Morrissey-endorsed DTC slate - have made it clear to a certain "mystery woman" (depicted at left) that their slate wasn't LARGE enough for the two of her.

I'm told this person has been a GREAT supporter of the Picard forces over the years
; and there's been a MASSIVE amount of resentment bubbling up as a result of this edict.

Now, exactly who was the object of this ENORMOUS internal squabble is not yet certain.

But - and this is a BIG, BIG BUT - I suspect this disagreement might only get LARGER...unless Team Picard can devise a HUGE compromise that could sate this person's voracious political APPETITE. Either way, this domestic dispute could lower their chances of success in the March primary.

I have some suspicions as to who our "mystery girl" is, but I think this story is way too BROAD for my limited capabilities. So, I'm asking for your guesses. Sift through the clues, and help me get to the BOTTOM of this story.

I can't probe this alone
(and I don't want to).

5 comments:

jimd said...

No idea but if this woman happens to be on the larger side your rant was very unproffesional

West Haven Bob said...

Consider that most politicians' egos and ambitions far outweigh their physical dimensions.

Now reread the rant.

jimd said...

If you want some real action on your blog you should just take comments from anyone. Most people don't have or don't want Google accounts.

You could still check everthing out before it gets posted

West Haven Bob said...

The blog is set up to allow all persons to comment - even anonymously.

Non-Google members can comment by clicking the "Anonymous" button at the bototm of the comment form.

West Haven Bob said...

I stand corrected...NOW anyone can post comments.

The settings must have been reset the last time I did maintenance on the site. Sorry about that!