Thursday, January 21, 2010

We've Got COMPANY....


It's amazing: what you can learn by reading the comments on the New Haven Register.

FINALLY...someone has created a rival blog to yours truly, called (curiously enough) West Haven the TRUTH. As of the one post so far, their only issue seems to be about lil ole me...but they promise more.

I hope they keep this up -- West Haven needs more discussions on the issues (and I'll be able to lose the more snarky a
spects of this blog - yeah, right).

If they continue to post, be assured I'll list them on the left in my list of recommended sites.

Oh, yeah, by the way..."The Truth" might consider allowing comments. If he (or she) wants any advice, I'll freely give it to them.

(And, yes, I DO have standards...I think I have them around here somewhere....)

UPDATE -- I was able to determine the identity of our little "Truth"...here's a clue:



Pity...and here I thought we might get reasoned dialogue...

2 comments:

Michael Burgan said...

Your new competition might also want to learn the difference between "city's" and "cities." I don't really have a stake in the local political power struggles, other than wanting someone to deliver good, effective government (a pipe dream in this city?). But I'm more apt to pay attention to people who know the basics of grammar/spelling. Just my two cents...

West Haven Bob said...

I had someone else point that out...but I'm really hoping to get a counter-viewpoint.

I'd prefer to educate rather than snipe

I am also unsure about my "perceptions of other people," though...