Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome to Alessandra Carmelina!

It's an extremely welcome (and rare) opportunity to take a break from the political back-biting that makes up my meat-and-potatoes. So I'd like to take this chance to welcome little Alessandra Carmelina Picard into this world.

May she have all the happiness, the good fortune, the health and the happiness this world can supply. To the happy parents: as this is your second, I'm sure you're ready for the "3:00 am drill"...I don't envy you (though I do envy the lifetime of happiness she will bring you!)

I can't make politics the be-all and end-all of my life; and a new life is a joyous gift we all should rejoice in. Those who are sniping on the Register article run the risk of becoming as bitter and nasty as those they oppose. Get some perspective...and get a life.



No comments: