Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rumors, Rumors



Apparently, I managed to fuel yet another rumor: that I said the Mayor would be arrested on Wednesday.

I didn't say anything of the sort: here are my exact words (made in reply to a comment on "Sometimes, things happen in 3's"). An anonymous poster said:

"
If they are investigating Picard lets hope they nab him before the property tax valuations are done and finalized!"

To which I replied:

"
If they really
aren't investigating him, they just might start after a story that should hit on Wednesday...."

So, there you have it: I do have some information, but I have to wait for the go-ahead. This news is not about legal problems for the Mayor (at least, not right now)...but investigators just might open an investigation, based on the info passed to them.

"We must possess our souls in patience" - Sherlock Holmes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob,
what papyrus is running this story?